PREVAGE® Anti-aging Eye Cream SPF 15 PA++
Want younger looking skin?
Start with your eyes.
PREVAGE® Anti-aging Eye Serum delivers revolutionary Idebenone, still unsurpassed as the most powerful antioxidant* with an EPF® rating of 95, to correct, protect and transform the look of eyes. This multi-defense daily eyecare essential is proven to help:
- Deliver all day intense hydration to the fragile eye area
- Deflect the sun with encapsulated SPF 15s for UVA/UVB protection without irritation
- Smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet and crepiness
*When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10.
This multi-defense eye cream with advanced Idebenone technology provides serious environmental protection, all day intensive moisture and encapsulated sunscreens. This nourishing, emollient formula is the first ever eye cream with both broad spectrum SPF protection and revolutionary Idebenone. This daily eyecare essential helps:
- Deflect the sun with encapsulated SPF 15s to shield against daily sun damage without irritation
- Neutralise free radicals that can cause ageing signs
- Smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet and crepiness
- Deliver all day hydration and skin soothing ingredients to the fragile eye area
- With continued use, helps prevent future ageing signs
100% of women tested saw an immediate improvement in the look of skin around their eyes.
*US home use consumer test on 105 women aged 25-65.
To use: After following the test usage directions, gently pat a small amount around eye area before sun exposure.
PREVAGE® anti-aging treatments.
From Elizabeth Arden and a leading dermatological research company, PREVAGE® contains Idebenone (hydroxydecy ubiquinone), currently the most powerful antioxidant* for addressing the visible signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and discolouration. PREVAGE® anti-aging treatments promote a smoother, firmer, less lined appearance.
*When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E, and coenzyme Q10.